Friday, February 8, 2008

Kong Hei Fatt Choy!!!

A picture of my family reunion dinnerFirst and foremost, Happy Chinese New Year to all my fellow LOF-ers!! and of course to all the other people who actually still follows this blog. I hope you all have had a great reunion dinner with your respective families. And for those whom arent chinese, I hope you have a great time eating at your chinese friends' place (oh.. thanks Kiwie).

A question to all our readers - do you have a routine thing to do during Chinese New Year?

As for quite a number of us LOF-ers, we visit our friends house on the 1st day of CNY. There were a few highlights of my first day this year.
- For the first time in my life, I actually got an ang pow from someone younger than I am (I still feel weird about it).
- A few friends coming over to play Wii at my place I just bought last week. I might blog about it =)
- Of course, the lunch at Kiwie's place is always deliciouscious. Yes, thats how good it was, a normal "delicious" wouldnt do.
- And of course, the highest burning of firecrackers i have seen. They actually tie 4-5 rows of red firecrackers and hang it with a crane (Yes, the construction kind). I will try to get my hands of the pictures and post it at a later time.

I know my fellow LOF-ers are still in holidays right now. I hope they are enjoying their time right now and hopefully have time to blog about their experiences soon.

LOF member forever
ZICKZACK

1 comment:

  1. Hei.. Thank you so much for all the compliments.. I think its bit over exaggerating about the food la.. And do you wan the pics? I have some too. Hehehehehe.. N i think i should start bloggin too la.. ;-p

    ReplyDelete